At Sidney City Schools, our students have access to programs, activities, and services that allow them to achieve success in the classroom, on stage, at the game, and in the community. We are committed to building a staff community that embodies our mission to inspire, empower, and prepare our students for their best future.
Join Our Team
Sidney City Schools seeks qualified applicants in all areas who are innovative, enthusiastic, and looking for the opportunity to make a difference for our students and community. We are committed to building a staff community that embodies our mission to inspire, empower, and prepare our students for their best future.
Current Staff Resources
Sidney City Schools offer a comprehensive and generous benefits to support and promote the health and well-being and financial security of our staff and their families. Current staff can find more information about these benefits and links to services.
The Human Resources department for Sidney City Schools oversees and coordinates the quality operations of the personnel who service the students of our community. Conscientious efforts are made to assure compliance with state and federal regulations in the hiring of certified and classified personnel.
All contracts are issued and reviewed in conjunction with the Treasurer’s Office.
- Maintains the Negotiated Agreement with Sidney Education Association
- Maintains the Negotiated Agreement with classified employees
- Coordinates with the Midwest Regional Educational Service Center for contracted paraprofessional services
- Works with the Superintendent to recommend personnel to be hired by the Sidney City Schools Board of Education
- Posts Vacancies: certified and classified
- Maintains personnel files
- Updates and reviews medical, dental and life insurance policies
- Monitors and reviews certification
- Coordinates district wellness committee
For employment opportunities, check out our Careers page.
The district is always looking to hire substitute teachers, custodians, cooks, and bus drivers. If interested in being a substitute in any of those capacities, please contact Lisa Beigel.
Please do not contact administrators, principals, or the superintendent regarding employment unless specifically asked.