Tell Me Something Good
In order for photos to be shared, we ask that you compose and submit quality photos. To do so, follow these tips:
- Natural light is always best. Avoid using a flash.
- Keep your subject close but avoid using the zoom feature. Just move closer to the subject.
- Minimize background clutter.
- If your photos come out hazy or blurry, your lens is dirty. Wipe the lens gently with a soft cloth.
- Send your photos in the highest resolution possible. This will ensure images can be used to their fullest potential.