Beginning AFTER Thanksgiving Break on Monday, December 2, 2019, Northwood will have a new drop-off/pick-up traffic flow utilizing a new driveway from Russell Road at the former Sidney Alternative School.
- All cars coming from the east (Cassano's/Wapakoneta Avenue) should turn into the EAST entrance and curve in front of the building before turning down the drive.
- All cars coming from the west (Pizza Hut/Dollar General) should turn into the WEST entrance of SAS and go down the drive.
- Two lanes will form going down the drive between SAS and Northwood. Cars should not switch lanes on that drive.
- Cars will merge into one pick up line with a staff member directing cars at the merge.
- Parents will pick up along the sidewalk and then turn down the one-way drive and exit out onto St. Marys Avenue.
- Do not arrive at the pick-up line before 3:00pm.
- The driveway coming off of Wapakoneta will now be a bus-only entrance.