We are excited to announce that we will no longer be printing and sending home report cards during or at the end of each quarter. Now you will be able to track your student's progress with PowerSchool throughout the entire school year. You will be able to view assignments, scores, schedules, and grades for your student(s).
To create and account and access your student(s) in PowerSchool, follow the steps below. Access IDs and Access Passwords will be distributed on a letter. If you need an Access ID and/or Passwords please contact your student's building.
1. Access the Public Portal.
2. Create an Account.
Once in the public portal, create an account. Be sure to record your username and password in a safe place. This will be your login information for the portal and the mobile application. If you previously set up an account, use the same login information.
3. Add Your Student(s)
Use the Access ID And Access Passwords distributed by your student(s) building to link your student(s) to your account. Please contact the building to obtain the Access ID and Access Password if needed.
4. Download the PowerSchool App (optional)
Once you have created an account, download the PowerSchool application if desired. You will be prompted for a district code; use the code below.
District Code: PCWX
ADDING MULTIPLE STUDENTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- After signing in to the public portal, click Account Preferences on the left menu.
- Under Account Preferences, click on the Students tab.
- Click on the Add+ button and follow the necessary steps. Each student has a unique Access ID and Access Password. Contact the appropriate building if you need an Access ID and/or Access Password.
NEED MORE SUPPORT?
Contact Jill Hanke at the Board of Education Office
email@example.com // 937-497-2200